Channa Mereya Serial Star Bharat Full Cast Details, Release Date, Written Updates, Upcoming Story, Twists, Wiki/Wikipedia:
Channa Mereya is an Indian drama serial released on July 5, 2022 on Star Bharat and ended on November 12, 2022.
|Created by:||Yash A Patnaik|
|Developed by:||Yash A Patnaik|
|Produced by:||Yash A Patnaik, Mamta Patnaik|
|Country of origin:||India|
|No. of Seasons:||1|
|No. of episodes:||110|
|Running Time:||20-24 minutes|
|Original Network:||Star Bharat|
|Release date:||July 5, 2022 – November 12, 2022|
Channa Mereya Cast Real Name:
Channa Mereya cast real names are the following:
The real names of the Main cast of drama serial Channa Mereya are following:
- Niyati Fatnani as Ginni Aditya Raj Singh (Khushwant and Gulraj’s daughter, Goldie, Dimpy and Shampy’s sister, Aditya’s wife)
- Karan Wahi as Aditya Raj Singh (Amber and Gurkirat’s son, Supreet’s step-son, Akash’s half- brother, Rajwant’s grandson, Ginni’s husband)
- Swarnim Neema as Child Aditya Singh
Support Role Cast:
The real names of the support role cast of drama serial Channa Mereya are following:
- Puneet Issar as Rajwant Singh aka Daarji (Anand and Amber’s father, Aditya, Gurleen, Marleen and Akash’s grandfather)
- Shakti Anand as Amber Singh (Gurkirat’s widower, Supreet’s husband, Aditya and Akash’s father)
- Vishavpreet Kaur as Supreet Amber Singh: (Amber’s second wife, Akash’s mother, Aditya’s stepmother)
- Perneet Chauhan as Gurkirat Amber Singh: (Amber’s first wife, Aditya’s mother) (Dead)
- Tanushree Kaushal as Gurraj Garewal: (Khushwant’s widow, Ginni, Goldie, Dimpy and Shampy’s mother)
- Kanwalpreet Singh as Goldie Garewal: (Khushwant and Gurraj’s, Ginni, Dimpy and Shampy’s brother, Simranpreet’s husband)
- Charu Mehra as Simranpreet Goldie Garewal / Sam Dhillon (Goldie’s wife, Aditya’s obsessed lover)
- Harpal Singh Sokhi as Khushwant Garewal (Ginni and Goldie, Shampy and Dimpy’s father, Gurraj’s late husband) (Dead)
- Shardul Pandit as Armaan (Aditya’s best friend)
- Aashish Kaul as Anand Singh (Shailaja’s husband, Gurleen and Marleen’s father, Amber’s elder brother)
- Mamta Verma as Shailaja Anand Singh: (Anand’s wife, Gurleen and Marleen’s mother)
- Aanya Rawal as Dimpy Garewal (Khushwant and Gurraj’s daughter, Ginni and Goldie’s younger sister, Shampy’s twin sister)
- Jasleen Singh as Shampy Garewal (Khushwant and Gurraj’s daughter, Ginni and Goldie’s younger brother, Dimpy’s twin brother)
- Dhriti Goenka as Gurleen Cheema (Anand and Shailaja’s daughter, Rajwant’s granddaughter, Marleen’s sister, Aditya and Akash’s cousin, Harjeet’s wife)
- Dhantejas Pandit as Child Akash Singh: (Amber and Supreet’s son, Aditya’s younger half-brother, Rajwant’s grandson)
- Chirag Bhanot as Harjeet Cheema (Gurleen’s husband)
- Sonika Gill as Sonia: (Rajwant’s friend)
- Sanjana Solanki as Marleen Singh: (Anand and Shailaja’s daughter, Rajwant’s granddaughter, Gurleen’s sister, Aditya and Akash’s cousin)
- Aradhana Sharma as Harnaaz Cheema: (Aditya’s ex-prospective bride)
- Nisha Gupta as Ginni’s friend
- Aashi Mickey
Plot Story Of The Drama Serial Channa Mereya:
Channa Mereya is a story of love about Cooking and food, based on the true culture and ethics of Punjab. A girl named Gini Garewal is young girl who loves his father dhaba that he left after dying. According to her this Dhaba is priceless and no one can purchase it. She is living in difficulties solving her family problems and trying to pay off the debt of her brother.
A 27 years old man named Aditya Singh who wants to become famous and renowned Chef and hotelier. He was living in Canada but comes back to India after a cooking competition that he left after getting angry. When he comes back to India he makes his father lose tractor game and wins against him. He hates his father as he married Supreet after the death of his mother and was also having affair with her, before his mother death. He really doesn’t likes his Step mother and tried to burn her hand with burning on which he was sent to Canada boarding school.
While working he comes across Ginni dhaba and wants to purchase the dhaba but Ginni refuses to sell her dhaba to him and says dhaba means a lot to her and he can’t understand it important. She also tells him that he hasn’t right upbringing as he is heartless and doesn’t know the value of love and care. Adi asks her stop taking name of his mother as she doesn’t know anything.
Adi wants to purchase the dhaba at any means so uses Goldi for his plan. He succeed in convincing Goldie and asks him to sign contract, and also give contract of Gurleen’s marriage to Ginni and is amazed by the taste of food. Ginni confronts Adi about secret contract and asks him to cancel. Sam enters their life and tries to marry Adi as she is obsessed lover of him. It is show that Darji was the one who stole the recipe diary of Ginni’s father and is guilty for doing that. Sam is the wife of Goldie but lies about her relation and tries to marry Adi, while Ginni marries Adi instead of her, and everyone accepts Ginni as the daughter in law. Sam tries to harm Ginni and Adi, and tries to burn the dhaba.
Ginni learns the truth and shows proof on which Adi throws her out of the house. Ginni gets know about the diary of her father and tries to find that. Adi also learns the truth of Darji. On which Darji wants to kill himself and his condition gets worse. Ginni finds the diary in Adi’s room and leaves the house, later she finds out that her father knew all along that he was cheated but he forgave Darji. She comes back and gets to know the truth of Supreet that she is the one who killed Adi’s mother and tells everyone.
Amber is ashamed of himself for believing her endlessly. Supreet also tries to harm Darji, and she say she tried all for this wealth but Ginni destroyed everything she tried to kill Ginni but Police comes and she gets arrested. Ginni asks Adi to forgive his father as he was also the victim of Supreet game. Adi forgives him.
In the last seen Adi and Ginni are shown fighting over who will be working in dhaba and who will go to hotel. Then they decide to make a dish and ask the customers to decide whose dish is best and drama ends there.